Topic: wolfSSL using LPCXpresso for arm-m3 lpc1765

I am looking for help getting wolfSSL running on the lpc1765.

I am using the LPCxpresso IDE which is based on eclipse. The toolchain is set to use Code Red MCU tools.  The project uses FreeRTOS.

I have tried using cygwin to make / make install wolfSSL and run the test suite.  All this works fine but when I include cyassl/ssl.h I get errors about the file not being found. 

I read the section in the manual about cross compiling but I am unsure of how to cross compile for the MCU C Compiler.

If anyone has any links they can send me with more information on adding wolfSSL to an existing embedded SSL FreeRTOS project, or any more information about adding it to projects running on an Arm Cortex-M3, it would be very much appreciated.

Re: wolfSSL using LPCXpresso for arm-m3 lpc1765

Hi,

wolfSSL should be able to be compiled with LPCxpresso and Code Red toolchain by following the instructions located in Section 2.4 of the wolfSSL Manual (http://yassl.com/yaSSL/Docs-cyassl-manu … yassl.html).

When building for FreeRTOS, the "FREERTOS" define will need to be uncommented in <cyassl_root>/cyassl/ctaocrypt/settings.h.

Best Regards,
Chris